1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
3) Write down the first 15 songs that come up–song title and artist–NO editing/cheating, please.
1. Must I paint you a picture - Billy Bragg
2. Way Down - Elvis Presley
3. Pater Noster - Gesange Aus Taize
4. Exsultate Deo - Westminster Cathedral Choir
5. Beethoven symphony #2, 1st Movement - Berlin Phil (I think - conducted by von Karajan anyway)
6. See now he sleepeth - from Mendelssohn's Elijah
7. Track 20 from Carmina Burana
8. Smackwater Jack - Carole King
9. What you never know - Sarah Brightman
10. Tahi Nei Taru Kano (Maori Folk Song) - Kiri te Kanawa
11. Glory to Thee, my God this night - King's College Choir
12. Pumpkin and Honey Bunny/Misirlou - Pulp Fiction Soundtrack a particularly entertaining jump in mood ;)
13. You can't lose what you ain't never had - Muddy Waters
14. What is love? - Haddaway
15. Space Walking (demo) - After The Fire