Phil tagged me with this.
1. Your first post: Working out how to use this thing
2. A post you enjoyed writing the most. 'The most' is much too restrictive, as I've enjoyed writing on the blog a lot. If I can take enjoyment to mean cathartic, probably this one.
3. A post which had a great discussion. To my very great regret several years worth of commenting on this blog is now in cold storage, awaiting the day when Haloscan comments can be imported into blogger - so you can't see the answer to this one.
4. A post on someone else's blog that you wish you'd written. Ooh, how to choose this? So many contenders. It would probably be something by John Michael Greer. I'm trying to do from a Christian point of view what he has done from a Druid point of view, but there is a lot of overlap.
5. A post with a title that you are proud of. The colour of my shirt.
6. A post that you wish more people had read. This one on the authority of Scripture (and my Anglican triangle)
7. Your most visited post ever. Don't know. Might be this one, which tells you all you need to know about blog stats.
I tag Banksy and Doug.