1. The only political party I've ever been a full member of is the Liberal Democrats.
2. The only political party I've ever actively campaigned for is the Green Party.
3. The above applies to real elections. I was the Conservative candidate in my school's mock election in 1987, and I wore a blue rosette inscribed "I ♥ Maggie"! I came in second, behind the anarchists :)
4. "I've never voted Labour before". I never will either.
5. Whilst I view my vote in the next general election as pretty meaningless (the local MP will get re-elected) I think it important to exercise the right to vote. I haven't decided how to cast my vote yet, though. I might vote for a party I've never voted for before.